Sunday, May 10, 2009

Recently

Opps..my laptop system was just upgraded from Windows XP BACK to Windows Vista.
And...now only realize that...the person who help me format do not help me install chinese writing software..=.=
That's why now you see my post in English.

After 3 days holiday, my life getting busy and tiring.
Even can't find time and energy for blogging..
So..now just a quick post before I go to sleep..

RECENTLY...
I was started to teach tuition on every Tues,Wed,Thurs and Fri.
So...life is busy...and rushing...

RECENTLY...
I felt working is very boring..
Hoho..
Maybe now I have not much job...
And everyday just did some routine jobs..
OMG...
Sleepiness can kill me...
So...I am longing for external audit...

RECENTLY...
I was spending a lot of money on shopping...
Hohoho...
Even though I am still an undergraduate on internship and just taking damn low amount of allowance...
But....I still bought a lot of clothes and shoe...
Just a feeling...Love myself!!

I feel time is very very not enough...
And...weekends past without knowing...

Okay...it's time to sleep...
New week starts....
Gambade for all working fellow~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur blog many song listen lea.
free come here listen song also worth!haha..good luck to u all best to u!
-sc-