Wednesday, February 18, 2009

C'est la vie

Sometimes, feels meaningless being mankind in this world...
Surrounded by sadness,sorrow,pressure,helpless,loneliness,busy works...
It can't counteract by happiness...which is only tiny,little...and not long-lasting...
Most important...it needs to be re-boost.
Is this called...Pessimistic??
I am wondering, was I always an optimist before?
Hahaha...Always motivate myself,always looked strong and yet I can face problem ALONE.
I doubt.
Start feeling knowing nothing about myself.
Funny, isn't it?
Well....
No matter how...Life still goes on...and...I still move on...
Not to the extend...killing myself.

I am alone. But am I lonely?
I wish to be loved. But am I ready to love?
I wish to share. But why I keep silent and being cold?
Losing faith on myself in relationship. I can't be a good partner.
At least...for now...I know I can't.
But...I still wish to meet the right person...in coming future.

There is no guardian angel can be your side forever.
Time will fade things little by little.
Happiness will gone bit by bit, as well.
Love should not be selfish and one-way.
Once you can't repay for it...just, let go.

Now...I am tired.
After long hours work.
But,yet...I am still blogging here.
Even in English that I never tried.
Releasing bad feeling here...Refreshing for a better tomorrow.
I am still motivated for the challenges after all.
Because...

This is life!
C'est la vie...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life sometimes is good, but sometimes not.
It depends on how you treat your life.
Dun force yourself do the things you dun like to do.
Life should be enjoyed then the happiness will come.

You are not lonely.
You still have family and friends.
You can share your everything with them.
I believe that you can be strong and happy.

Akira 思胜 said...

这就是生活了啊!
要好好活下去哦!!!

Anonymous said...

期待你发现我的爱 =)

JOY WITH YOU said...

I'd understand why you have such feeling, but please don't be frustrated about this feeling too long. It's not healthy, but yet, as you said, the life still need to go on.
Nobody is perfect, so do you and me.
BUT, please don't lose your believe in FAITH, because it is the only thing that others won't steal away from you forever.
Take care gal~ you can do it!

jast said...

$$$,

thx for ur encouragement..
let's gambade together..=)

Akira,

会啦会啦。呵呵。

xx,

你是谁?

BeeBee,

yeah..i will do it!!

yanggood said...

blogspot 很乱叻

来我家看看

还没弄好